Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lady Ga Ga

Nilly comes into class , humming Lady Ga Ga's latest hit ,


Me : Nilly , can you stop singing that song ?
Nilly : Teacher , but I like that song .

She goes on and on singing the song till Bee Ee comes in .

Bee Ee : What are you doing Nilly .
Nilly : Me , Lady Ga Ga , ma . ( Nilly is chinese now )
Bee Ee :What ?
Nilly : Eh , Bee Ee , you see ah do like this . (She shakes )
Bee Ee: How can I do that ?
Nilly : So senang wan la .. you gelek ....
Bee Ee: I don't know .



Okay with that and some giggles , they play together until....
Shu Yen comes in .

Shu Yen : Teacher , you see Nilly and Bee Ee.
Me : Yeah , I know they look like udang kena air panas !!
Shu Yen : What ah teacher ?
Nilly : Teacher , tak baik tau cakap kita orang macam tu , nanti masuk api neraka .
Me : Eleh !


Hadief comes along . He giggles at the girls. And he whispers to Nabil,


Hadief : Cuba tengok tu .
Nabil does not say nything but just smiles and it's Nilly who will stare at them with daggers in her eyes and yes a comment has been said , it gets a little too loud for me and ............. okay class if you can't keep quiet , you can always stand outside ... and with that I begin my lessons .

1 comment:

life-muses said...

cute la this Nilly...
alright! i've past my busiest period and ready to take explore the world of beads!! :)