Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nilly

This will be the first time that I use my students name for this post , If I don't, this post will not jadi .


If you come to my class for a visit , be sure to ask for Nilly . She is one cool kid . She loves to talk and express herself .She is my secretary and my right hand in class . She will try to out do everyone and even challenge the boys in my class . She is full of life and such a joy to be around with ..

I do not know what I'd do without her . Besides Nilly there are few more who try thier darmnest to win my affections . How do I do it ? I just love them all to bits . They are as good as the fish in the sea !!!
The joy that these group of children gives me , is so great and pure . You cannot find it anywhere else . The boys are great as well . With only five of them around , it may look like I have a hundered of them .


It's really nice going to work and at times ,I just can't wait to get into class so that I could be with them . I don't know how you feel but as a teacher , I like being around kids .


So as for Nilly , she does everything for me and she even wants to be THE ONE .I am hoping that they never grow up ... being adults are no fun at all !!!!!

1 comment:

Therese Marie Khor said...

u r so lucky to have nilly. thank god, i have my haresh who gvs me lots of shit in class...hahahaha