Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Exam Fever and Take Aways ....

You know when I was a little girl and growing up , I never ta paued my homework ... Have you done it before ? I remember , if I was absent from school , I would go to school the next day and my teacher would give me the homework or class work that I missed ...

Nowadays , is so different .. I had a string of chilren , who were absent today , coming in to ta pau their homework .. and I was like , Yes , 'May I take your order please"? ...


They come right up to me and say , 'I need to see teacher so and so '... It's really cute to see them coming all the way from home just to get thier homework from school .

The mothers who accompanied their chilrend were also under pressure .. I heard one mother saying this to her child .


Mother : Oi , faster ah go and take your home work from teacher Audra ah '.
Child : Stared and the mother angrily .
MOther : Next week exam ah , you cannot cory ah ... must practice if not...


Alamak , I tell you these mothers are really under pressure la ... they are so afraid of the exams until some mothers even have nightmares !!!! As for me I just gelak because it's really funny to see them at times ....

But everything will be fine . just you wait and see ..

No comments: