Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Zombiefied 101 .... today

I felt like a zombie . I do not know how the others felt . I was just too lazy to teach but I did . I tried my best . My teachers were on MC . I was so sad tha they were sick and all . All I could think of was .. the bed ... the aircond .... my bantal peluk ....


... and also to be in my thread bare t - shirt .... oh , how nice it felt . The thought of it , made me feel like just telling the kids to pack and go home . The tiredness from the sports day was still hagling onto my shoulders . That's it I need rest . Maybe somewhere remote , by the pool sipping pinacoladas ..... how nice with the breeze hitting my face ..


However I was brought back to reality ... and .... I am in my class , oh , the noise . Yup my kids they are in thier element , NOISE ..... how they love to talk and just talk .



Now I am still feeling like a zombie and ... and .. I just wanna have fun ! Not fun , I just wanna crash !!!!!

No comments: