Friday, May 7, 2010

Beads ..

So far I have completed 6 beads .. yes ans I am very proud of myself . G has given me some eye pins . Bless her .. I prayed before I started and I told Mother Mary that I am making this rosary for her .


It was hard at first because I was missing a plier . My fingers hurt too . Asked dad to go get me the flat nosed plier . And now with the plier in hand , I have to get used to the idea of working with both hands . Easier said than done .. I spent a good 15 mins putitng the eye pin into one bead ...... sheesh .. but the finished product ? Good I could not tell them apart .... hmmm

I am enjoying beading .... and it very relaxing . Iam so into this that I just cannot wait to order more beads .....

Mother Mary , please help me to complete the rosary for you ....

No comments: