Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Yesterday

I drew two hearts and got the kids to colour it .. some wanted to colour the heart green , one wanted to colour it purple ( so romantic ) ... the list went on ....

Once it was done , I cut it out and attached a straw to it . It looked so nice , Seriously , it did . Then , I told them to hold up the hearts that they coloured . All I could see was a sea of pink and there was a whole lot of love in my class .


Then , I took some pictures with my phone . But too bad , I do not have the equipment to post in into my blog for all of you to see . Perhaps next time .. anyway they all looked cute ..

I asked them to sing , I love You Dear Mama and after teaching them the song for only 3 days , the managed to sing the whole song for me ... It was truly a nice Friday .... I was very proud of them for singing that song . It meant a lot to me .

1 comment:

Grace @ WhimsyLoft dot com said...

hello dear audra, u change ur blogskin again... how's the rosary going? soon i will post a tutorial on the felt pouch ya... wait a while now not feeling well bah.. and somemore doing spring cleaning on the store room (ya until now not finish)...