Friday, May 7, 2010

Hate

Hate is a strong word . God says that we should never hate anyone and not even ourself . I remember hating myself so much ... no matter what I did or said , by the end of the day I hated myself even more .

Nothing could be said , I was sinking , I did not know what to do and my guardian angel ........ I left her out in the cold . She told me to take her hand and trust her .. but I could not because I did not trust myself even then ....


It was a darkest time for me , and I sunk in deeper and deeper .. no one could save me ... it was a time then I heard my angel calling out to me . I awoke and saw ..... I grasp her hand and Iwas out of the dark .... and now I live .. live to tell my tale .... I stopped hating myself ... I moved on .. and now I am free ...

No comments: