Friday, May 7, 2010

Thankfulness

For me ,being thankful means having the most simplest life . I am thankful for almost all of the things in my life . It could be anything at all.

I use to teach my students that being thankful means , that deep down in their hearts , even if someone offers them a small gift or a sweet , they have to be thankful for it . I tell them stories about thankfulness and you will be surprised with the answers that they come up with .


It's easier to teach children than adults .. I cannot blame or pass any judgement . But one thing is for sure , no matter what , when we educate children at a very young age , they seem to receive and retain what we adults tell them . I will remember moments like this because when a child is young , it is easier to mold them . When they grow up ,it will be a different story entirely .

No comments: