Monday, April 19, 2010

if you can't come send your maid ?

This is what is happening in the world today . Yup , can't go to work , easy ask your maid to go and tell your boss and why do they do this ?
.... they want to show off thier maid .
..... they want the whole world to know that their maid can give solid excuses for their boss.
..... they want to let everyone know that their maid know how to multi task and also do admin for you .
.... they tell their maid that if they do this favour for them , they will get a hefty bonus plus tips.
.... in simple market language , their boss has no brains .
..... or they just want to let everyone know that thier maid can do everyhting and take over the house including the people in it .

I remember , when I was working as a junior teacher , and if i was sick , I'd call my boss up to infrom her and with that , she wasn't the happiest sour grape in town !!!!!! And here in the year 2010 , we do extra services and call our workers to ask if they are coming in or not !!!!! Has the world gone mad ?

Oh and just last night I dreamt that I was in Michael Jackson's suit and shoes and I was doing the 'move '. Now , is this a sign ?

For future refrences , please add a list of questions for interviews and in it one should just be ,

IS YOUR MAID EFFICIENT ? If the answer is YES , then , hire the damn maid !!!!!!

No comments: