Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tired

Lately I have been very tired .. it's pretty normal for a principal to go through tiredness. I think the reason is,being tired of other people's attitude towards life ,work you name it, I mean why ? I know that at times, I am tired of myself being pushed to a corner and there is nothing that I can do about it . But I can , I can stand up for what I truly beleive in and make that change .



We are worth more then this , This I mean, to do what you are set out to do or be. And along the wa,y comes this set of people who steamroll thier way to get what they want and usually they get it successfully . At times , I really feel low to a point ,I tell myself why should I even bother or try . When we do try it was not worth that shot and then someone turns around and tells you that you are worth just Rm 3 !!


So why bother , next step , take a stand , quit if you must but don't ever give up . Start over again with something new in mind , move forward and see where it leads you to.

No comments: