Saturday, August 14, 2010

Puasa

The cutest thing about my students are they have been puasaing for the past four days ... they are so good . So during break time , they will wait outside the office area untill the rest of thier friends have finished eating . I admire their strength . And some would say that when they puasa they will get blessings in return .


Yesterday , I got the whole class to contribute their energy towards a huge Jalur Gemilang. It turned out beautiful and the four year old made palm prints of their own hand and with that , it turned out to be a very beautiful collage and when it was done , I could see the semangat Kemerdekaan already taking shape . Not only in thier art but also in their hearts .... as I was busy with my kids in class ..Pras came in...


Pras : Tr Audra , I don't know what to do with my V Horng la ..
Me : Why ?
Pras : You see ah , I told my muslim children to sit in the den because they puasa
and he insisted that he also puasa and he must sit out also . I kept telling
him , but he kept on crying and crying la ..

YOu know I really felt what Pras was going through but I just sat there and laughed , and Pras was like .... bengang . With me or V Horng I do not know ....


As far as I amconcerned , kids are kids , innocent but dangerous at the same time !!

No comments: