Saturday, August 14, 2010

Teacher , can I eat my bread now ?

It has been going on for some time , my student H knows when to push and test me .. he will choose the perfect timing to test me to the limits . Usually it's going home time or when I am so busy with a parent that he tries to test me .

I cannot help it , they need my attention and since I am the class teacher of course they have to ask me .H is quite special , he loves his food and at times you can find him liking his bowl and it's during that time , I would tell him this . 'Bo, kristang se jenti ne'. And he would go , 'Teacher, what did you just say?'. Hmmmmm in return I would ask him to go ask his mum .


He tests me each time when a teacher comes to my class to ask for something. He would talk and ask loudly and directly , to which I would tell himm to sit . But I kinda miss him , if he's not in class. But do I tell him that ? No.

No comments: