Saturday, August 14, 2010

I am so proud

Each time when the time comes for me to write cheques for my teachers , I flip up . I have spoilt more that 10 cheques.I feel so sad as I do really , really try and I still make mistakes .But my boss is understanding you see , She forgives and reminds me very gently to take my time and write . And for that I am grateful to her for being kind and understanding .


Today, as the priest lifted up the host in church , I prayed fervently and told the Lord to be my guide and guide my hand as I write those cheques . After dinner , I went into my room and got down to writing but before everything or anything else, I blessed myself and said quietly to God that , I want this to turn out right and with no mistakes .

.. I began and soon enough I was done . No mistakes, all is good.Now who says that God never listens to you ? He just did , listen to me . I am so thankful and tonight I will sleep peacefully .... Amen .

No comments: