Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Memories

It all started because of TMK ... she la was the culprit .. Talking and talking non stop, I thought about my ex kindy . How it was when I was there and then .. we had to go and talk about this kindy and that .. Okay never mind , plus my friend Corina posted some shots from St Ronan's , I got all worked up ... According to TMK , it's a sign of jealousy of wanting it all .... But we can't , can we ?



By looking at the shots .. just the shots .. got me going .. what if .... and I dwelt into this ridicoulously sandy bottomless pit. The light at the tunnel is way too far .


Now , how do I get out of this mess ? Easy , stop thinking about all of those memories and move along ... So starting today anything to do with memories , I am so out of here .

Memories are good actually . It's where you only take the good ones with you .As we all know memories makes good stories to tell .... when you're grey and old .

All the same I will never forget ... ever .

1 comment:

Therese Marie Khor said...

what a culprit she is...i mean your friend ( TMK )