Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Rosary

It's beautiful . I cannot imagine that I could do it . The beads are so nice .It feels right in my hands . I admire my handy work almose everyday . I am learning and thanks to G , my hobby is taking shape . Yes , we are so excited and we have planned to meet up once my rosary is done .


Right now, I have finished the first decade and moving on into the second one .it's not always that I do it , I take a few days off and then I continue . You may ask why , because I am running out of eyepins and jumprings so I need to tread on very carefully .


I want this to be perfect. As usual , I have already placed my orders for more beads , eyepins and jumprings though I also may want to make necklesses and ear rings .. but for now those have to wait ..


I may make a trip tp Daiso to see what they have . This tip , I picked up from G !!!
Just to window shop , no need to buy !!!


I am making good progress .. if you look closely , it's as good as what you buy ... I am waiting for the rosary to be completed but I am taking my time and that is good .

No comments: