Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Get to YOu

I would not have thought how I usually allow little things get to me .I used to think that I was quite unusual for my family, perhaps a little odd ? I don't know. By the time I hit pre-teen, it got worse. I kept so often to myself and the friends that I made in school, are the ones that I have kept in touch with till today .




School life was pretty alright for me , with friends here and there it was just okay. I remember at one point of my life , I just thought that I did not deserve any better and I kept myself away from so many things.


I just shut down. I only moved for ME. Maybe I was selfish then. I was not popular in school but I had friends who enjoyed my company .




I remember, I closed my mind to a lot of things and getting over them was not easy. I guess I prayed a lot. After that things got a little better for me and I found stability in whatever I wanted to do.


I wised up, still hanging on, I plodded along .My life is alright and I am not afraid like I used to be. I take one day at a time. 


Now, I rive to work, make sure I have a good day. Teach my students well. Stay happy and positive as much as I can .




Is there any room for improvement in my life ?


Yes , Yes and Yes .

No comments: