Tuesday, April 17, 2012

For This I .....

Today was just a normal day for me, I was thinking about my bed !! That was because someone said that whenever he went on long holidays, he thought of his bed and how he missed it.


The rest of the day,I was quite busy with work and I promised myself that I would never talk and blog about work ..So each time if I happen to mention the word work, I will drink 2 glasses of water..


To which I still have not ....


Lest to say I would drink by the end of this post . Today, and and for any other days, I usually have a quiet evening .I spend my time reading ..I refuse to say that I log onto Facebook .Yes, I do ..but I like the fact that I can put some time aside to read .


So what else could a girl ask for ?


Come to think of it , I could ask for a lot . For now, I am satisfied with what I have ..the smallest things count the most and for that,I am truly blessed ...



No comments: