Tuesday, November 23, 2010

violet /viola

violet came in the most perfect hue .... soft , gentle and violet reminded me of the time when everything was so simple .. violet made me see things in a different way .. a unique way ....


violet had a temper with a smile that is so sweet but be aware .. violet will attack ..



i was given a choice of colours to paint my classroom .. it was violet , sunflower and mandarin orange .. i choose violet .. it's one of my favourite colour .. not forgetting green .in fact ,i like many colours .. the last time , my class was in blue , and then it went to yellow ..but this time i wanted a colour that would look most royal and violet was the perfect hue ....


as i gathered the tools , today .. i felt a sense of gladness .. everything was going on fine .. i did not flip nor did i mess up my class ..i added a few wall stickers here and there and i was done .. my class looks brighter and i even felt brighter ....

my spirit is up and .. i plan to keep it that way ..

No comments: