Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i will be getting ......

i will be getting new drama queens or new drama princesses next year .. the fact is i know most of my new bunch and they are also familiar with me ... to tell you the truth , i can't wait for school to start .. just into the second day of my break , i went to work today ...

it is not that i do not trust any of my teachers , it's just the fact that i am so used to working .. i spent two of the semester break days resting .. and then i start to feel bored ... i complain ... my complains have fallen onto deaf ears ... no one hears me when i am bored .. on well ... fuff in a huff !!!!


i have to live with it or I'd just go up to the mountain top and scream .. my brain starts to pump , it tells me to get up and work .. but my body doesn't and then there is a little voice inside of me and saying , that i just have to live with it ..

this post is way out , it's suppose to about the kids that i will be getting but this is wrong . it has turned out to be about me AND MY BOREDOM !!!




duh !!!

finally before i go insane .. next year's 6 Grace would be challenging .. thanks a lot TMK for bursting my bubbles ..... my effervescentness has just gone out of the window ....