Saturday, May 22, 2010

Isaiah My Angel

My angel whispered to me and left . I understand .Isaiah has been with me for a long time now.From the first time we met , I knew that our friendship would be a lasting one .. until the day I die .

Isaiah is no ordinary angel , he does not posess any powers but he gives comfort to those who needs it.I was always proud of Isiah.

The tales that he use to tell me were wonderful tales.Sometimes , he would be gone for days and the longest was 5 years. When he got back,I asked him what took him so long to return ? He would always tell me that he never left me, and that it was I who kept silent for too long.

With a smile, he would reasure me that he never left me and I, on the other hand must make it a point to call on him.One day a little girl lay sick in bed,and her mama was worried.


I looked for Isaiah high and low.When I found him , he was busy reading ... I told him that he was needed and that he needs to go over to this little girl's home to give her some comfort. I sent him straighaway, I told him do not return to me until she is out of the woods. Go ! Comfort her and be with her.

It has only been the first day ... maybe tonight he will come but not until she is well. Perhaps Isaiah will have some good news for me tonight .Whatever it is , I will lay and wait for Isaiah to come ... he never fails me .

No comments: