Saturday, May 22, 2010

Confidential and trust

What does the word , confidential means to you ? For me,it's a word that I know, if someone were to tell me something confidential , I must keep it , whatever that I heard and not tell anyone .

It leads to trust eventually and you become a trustworthy friend , sister or brother. Like the saying goes if I am not mistaken , biar pecah ke dalam perut sahaja . Or better still bawa sampai ke kubur .

For me trust is something that you cannot buy and that you have to earn it. I take trust ( the word ) very seriously.

It is hard to trust anyone . But at times we all need to talk to someone and when we feel helpless, that is the time we may say many things that we don't simply mean and people jump to the wrong conclusion . You may find yourself in hot soup.



What do you do to get away from this ? Easy, just don't talk at all. But humans need to talk. If we don't talk , how ?

All I know is , we have to be on guard and say only what needs to be said . So trust is a dear friend to me and let's move along and forget what has been said .

No comments: