Saturday, May 22, 2010

Faith

Today in church , we had a sharing by the RCIA participants . What got me listening to ,was when the candidate said that she did not believe in God because she had no faith and now after attending the RCIA she knows the truth that god does exist in some little way because she had faith .


I was upset yesterday because my faith was ofline , to me I guess it's normal . For some reason , I was upset and I said all kinds of things. And I did not care . But I do care ... ( this care bug came in after I let off steam infront of my mum ) . To tell you the truth , I really felt like a huge lump just left my chest. I got it all out .

Yes,my faith in my friend was ofline because of what I saw that made me so sad .It's okay I kept telling myself. Then I thought hard about my faith and how saw I was . I then thought of Jesus dying on the cross for me and my sins . He had it worse , nails, thorns , whipped and he was left to die because of me .

The pain that HE endured was far more worse than what I felt .By comparison what I felt was nothing . It was just a small matter and I made it into a big thing .So I know now that whatever happens , I have people who love me all around . What Jesus did was far more harder.

So am I going to give up without a fight ? NEVER and I am here to stay, for I will look to the heavens and hence my help shall come .

No comments: