Sunday, September 6, 2009

Let's StarT wITH THE bIRTHDAY AND what I did not do ..

Okay let's do it .. It was my birthday and I was the happiest person in the whole wide world . I mean it's your birtyday and you must have some sort of suprises right ?....... well , not for some and me but it's okay .

So the day went well . Mum and dad gave me a kiss and off I went to work .. As I reached I was thinking of positive vibes . I am going to have a good day and It's okay too if my students flip up because it's my birthday .

I was actually looking forward to the" ANG POW ", now that's the best part . Each year , during our birthdays , my boss would get us a card and in that card...... lay the 'ANG POW' . It does not matter if the value is big or small but it's the thought that count the most . Like a little girl I squealed in delight as I have been waiting for it !!!!

As I reach home , it was quiet .. this is quite normal with only the three of us . I did not cut my birthday cake . To some , the may ask why but to me , being around the people I love is good enough . Yup I love cakes but I think the message that I got for my birthday was LOVE and the TOGETHERNESS that brings us together as a family .

Even for dinner , my mum made steam chicken with salted fish and that was the best dish on the table . It was so simple and yet it was meaningful for me . We enjoyed our dinner and I know there are many more to come and perhaps I will have a cake to cut next time .

No comments: