Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Have Decided To Be An Organ Donor

It has been hagling at the back of my mind since I read an article about being a donor . I was impressed at what I read . Many of us out there are afraid of so many things. Even me . There were so many quetions in my mind too .

Let's face it , it is for a good cause and think how many people we can save . So I decided to pray about it .
My dad is quite open to such subjects and you can just go and talk to him and he will support you to the best that he can . As for my mum she is a little ...... unsure and afraid so I have to be carefull and with some positive explanation she would hear me out .

Here is another 'let's face it '. You are dead and buried in the ground . Why waste the organs and other tissues right ?

Okay, this in not going anywhere all I can say is I have decided ... and the registration form is beside me and all I have to do is fill in the details , sign it and post it ... and like the song goes .. sign , sealed , delivered ,my organs and tissues are yours ...........

No comments: