Monday, August 31, 2009

to run or not to, and the bumpy ride

FOr starters I am not participating in a Marathon . It's just a saying that if everything goes as planned , I may have to run like hell !!!! That is another saying .

I am not thinking about it but just..... okay thinking about it . There you got me . So meaning that I have to perpare myself mentally and physically . How ?

Okay let's say that I pay close attention to each minute detail . Will that be considered as 'preparing myself mentally and physically '? I do not know . Everyone is afraid of the unknown . What can I do ? All I can say is PRAY and that whatever I have to face ,it will be accordingly and done in good faith .

Support is good too . I just hope they do ...

1 comment:

magdaff said...

my dear running from????