Monday, July 6, 2009

So What Now ?

So what now ? with half of the year approaching and it's pretty soon , I might say . Well , I am enjoying work for one . It's something that I like and no I am not a workaholic .. what else is there to do ...

I am waiting for my concert CD to be ready and I gave it to be dubbed and I am still waiting for it . I have started some cool moves and I hope that the children could follow and yes I want nama too.
That's because I worked so hard .

Anyway I hope it will be a good year till the end ...

1 comment:

Just Us said...

our year end is coming to an end. no concert thou like in Msia.. but they do have Sport Day in stadium but only children involve without parents.. maybe i will go and watch him running.. hahahaa

Sept onwards he will be in year2.. wish me luck!