Friday, July 10, 2009

I could sleep under a small tree

Don't pay attention to the blog tittle , it will never make sense as what I am about to blog . So , have you tried sleeping under a small tree ? See , it doesn't make sense does it ? That's what I am on about. Things does not make any sense to anyone , to you or to me .

I am about to shout from that little tree , but it's only so little and how do you handle it ?I mean , deep so very down in your heart you know that you can do it and it's a spot on . Well , then on and on could I sleep under a small tree ?

So what would it be ? It's as simple as ABC go sleep under a small tree . Now , instead of sleeping under a small tree have you ever tried asking the cow to jump over the moon with you ? That would be something amazing and fantastic . And yeah .. like the cat and the fiddle . YUp it's taken from the ever famous nursery rhyme .

Let's face it what ever it is, if I could do all of those , I would in some nursery book !!!

No comments: