Friday, July 3, 2009

????

I have not blogged for the past few days and there is just one reason for it --- TIRED , I may have overdone things a bit and I felt the strain . Everything else my life seems to be okay at the moment and I really do not know when it will start to be hectic again .

Maybe it's the sun . It has been kinda sunny lately and dry as well and not to forget the bee hive in front of the school . Speaking about bee hives , the MBSA was suppose to tackle the problem however the bees seems to have left the coop . Yup, no bees to be seen anywhere .

We parked our cars this morning and to our surprise , no bees in plain sight ! Later a friend told us that the bees left the hive at 6 pm .......

I am still a little tired and sleepy right now .
Should just get to bed .

No comments: