Thursday, February 17, 2011

the usual do and the day ahead

today my throat feels fine , i have to more tablets to get through for tomorrow ... i just can't..... wait

yesterday , i came home from work and my parents told me that my sister and brother in law will be coming over .. i was excited and i proudly told them that i will wait patiently for them to come and i even told them that i would stay up as long as my eyes could stay opened !!!!!


however that did not happen , i was lulled by the comfort of my bed and i went to sleep!!!!!!!

i slept for a long time , it was humid too .... but it was okay .. all i could think of that my sister and my brother in law is coming and i can't wait to wake up the next day to chat with them ...



as i was so deep in sleep , or so i thought , i felt someone holding my arms .... i like to sleep with my arms folded .... then there was a slight press urging me to wake up .....


i saw my sister , blur from sleep ..i took 5 seconds to figure out what was happening and why was she in my room!!!!!!


i thought that it was still 10 pm and that i had not slept that long ... i asked her when did she arrive , and she just said .. just now ... i asked her is it 10 ? it was not 10 alright , it was 1.30 am ....


i tried to toss and turn but i could not sleep .. they were talking .. i woke up , went to the toilet .. it was 2.30 am ... so i must have tossed and turned for an hour .... went outside to the hall ... had a chat with her and my bro in law ... we watched Robocop ..... and i slept at 3.30 am .... woke up at 6am.. showered , got ready and went to work .... UN SLEEPY !!!!!!




everything went on fine .. the kids were great ... work was okay teachers were excellent 12.30 pm , went for an appreciation lunch .. in Sri KDU ...with the other principals .... reached home at 3.50 pm ...... that's it for the day ...

No comments: