Thursday, February 17, 2011

the day i got mad and upset

the day i got mad and upset everything was sent flying .... in my mind's eye .... i was hot and fired up ... i was not approachable at all.... i did not show it ... i had to stay calm ..


well, that was one of those days .. right now i don't know what to think ... how could this slipped through my fingers .. i let my guard down .. i am not weak , i am only human ... i am not proud of the decision that i have made ... but i had no choice ...

many were upset by my choice , the choice to do right .. and make a wrong, right ... to understand to its finest detail was all it took ....

i am not made of stone , i have a heart with fire in it .. the fire to succeed ... to do well, to be the best , to aim high .. with pride i make my journey .. no matter how rough it gets i have to hang on for the sake of others .... tempers fly off the rail .. tomorrow will be a brand new day ....

a day filled with hope and courage into the next realm ..... for there i seek and i found , not only that i found myself , i found others who would follow me ...

No comments: