Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hari Prasad

who is Hari prasad ? Well , my mum and i have been following this hindi drama from last year .. Oh yeah , we watch movies of every language and kind !!!! Sadly , my dad does not share our.... how do you say it .. semangat



So,in this movie , there is a girl named Jamuni .. and she has a pet . It's a kid and she named him HAri Prasad ... the was day I got to know Hari Prasad , it was a magical moment for me .. wait !!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold on !!!!!!!!!! I know, Hari Prasad is a goat and a cute one too!!!!!!


I always wanted to have a kid as a pet , but where in the world would I keep him ? Or rather it ... Right !!! as we move further along into the drama , Jamuni just seems to falll in love more with Hari Prasad ... so cute !!!!


One day , I actually met Hari Prasad .. I met Hari Prasad in Econsave .. He weighed my veggies !!!!!!!!!!!! There , at the the back of the counter stood Hari Prasad .. strong and tall and from Nepal ... I actually wanted to ask him how was his Jamuni doing .... better not ...


Mum was looking over my shoulder and casually I told her , 'hey , mum that's Hari Prasad . 'Who?' .. Aiyo .... 'Hari Prasad la'.... 'Hari who la'.............


'There, right behind the counter , Jamuni's goat , apparently .... she kissed him and send him to K.L . for work '

My mum did not get it until , I had to tell her who was Hari Prasad !!!! She giggled like a giddy goat herself !!!!!

Anyway not too long ago , my mum asked me if I would like to own a pet someday and I told her yes .

'So,what will you name your pet dog ?'Mum asked me one day ....

HARI PRASAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: