Thursday, February 24, 2011

the facebook face off

yesterday my friend was telling me that how she would fervently log in into face book and after giving it some thought .. how she had wasted time just by logging in ... was that going to be part of all her life ?

i mean to each day log in and chat , post comments etc... she had a point. i do that too ...each time after i get home and had a nice shower , I'd log in without fail ..actually it's useless .. it's addictive and i found that i wasted time on it too.... for example , when my parents have a game of cards , i never join in the fun or when they are watching the telly , i rather spend 2 to 3 hours logging into face book....


it's a toll ... and i somehow told myself on and on again that one day i just wanted not to lo gin .. but i had no guts ..

yesterday, tmk made me so brave .... because of what she posted on face book , i stepped up and told them and the whole universe plus all the animals that lived in the jungle that i would not log into face book for a month ..


but today is just the first day ... i deleted all of my mails from my yahoo account .. i do not want to have anything to do with face book .. for a month ... you see i could easily blog and do some shopping online ... !!!!



well, my friends gave me a week .... but i insist that i will get by a month . tops!! at least .. i need this push and i need to test myself ... everything in life isn't face book ... i gotta look around and smell the roses ..... wish me luck !!!

No comments: