Saturday, September 4, 2010

cuti raya

on a lighter note i will be on leave for a week .. okay it's the best . i need rest , but i do not need a holiday . need i go the spa ? forget the spa , i just cannot imagine lying down and have some stranger massaging me .. no , no can do .. forget the spa ....


i almost forgot , i could eat a few chocolates which happens to be lying around in the fridge or i could eat my ikan satay and to hell with the whole wide world .... easier said than done ..

i am proud to say that i have already prepared my student's homework and i have nothing to do ... wrong .. i need to buy flowers for my ring .. no i am not getting married .. not even close .. its for my korean dance .. i can already imagine the headlines .. 'teacher makes it big in concert' yeah alright .. big time !!!


these are all stuff that i need to for my kids .. but is anyone doing anything for me ?seriously .. what about me .. never mind cuti raya or not ... i will be enjoying ketupat and rendag ............ selamat hari raya all ..

No comments: