Saturday, September 4, 2010

birthday everyday

yesterday was my birthday and so i am using lower case to post .. starting today that is .. i have no kuasa to even push down the shift button .. no more perfection it's what i will be doing ..

i wish that everyday was my birthday and so i have decided to have my birthday everyday . i felt the attention alright , i felt so special yesterday and i do not want it to end . after so long i cut my cake .. my own little cake .

today, is my birthday also .. i just wnat it to be and speaking of simple things i forgot to make a wish yesterday . is it too late to make one now ? but then again what can i wish for ?

god has helped and blessed my family and my frieends around me .. what more could a girl ask for !

age 38 , is just a number .. let's see my star sign said today , i would get what i have always wanted and yes i got a cake turn table ... hahha !!! hobby .. that aside , i am not much of a party girl , but i do know one thing , on my special day , i thank god for each day of my life .

No comments: