Sunday, June 13, 2010

wednesday

Yup, just like in the movie The Addams Family . They named their daughter Wednesday . For me Wednesday will be a new day for me . It is the day that I get to go over to G's house and show her my rosary and also it would be the day where I finally get my orders .. to continue working on my rosary ..... I am feeling really bored so now by next week I can and will complete my first rosary ..


I am excited and I will be making two more and once I have run out crosses , it's time to hit the store in church to see it they have any more stocks. It has been awhile and this is because I am waiting for more supplies.

So I am waiting for next week to come but I am not prepared to go to work . See how lazy I am !!!!!! Rosary aside , all good things will come to an end .. today is Monday so I will just tread the day slowly..


Cheers everyone , here is a good week ahead !!!

No comments: