Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sounds

The only sound I can hear right now is the kakak sweeping our block .Oh , and also a baby calling for his mother ... plus my mum talking and watching hindi series at the same time. I can also hear our visitor's voice hmmmmmm .....


Those are just some of the sounds and regular sounds that I hear . I hate ghostly sounds and screams . I would never watch a horror movie without some company around me .It's like I wanna see it and at the same time I am afraid. I would grab the nearest throw pillow and cover my ears and still watch the movie, with my eyes wide open !!!!!

But then again , having done all this, I could still get a shock , my heart rate beating so fast and all. Seriously , if you're planning on inviting me for a movie make sure it's a comedy or action .Anything to do with horror movies forget it .


I remember one time when we were staying in Brunei . My parents came down for a wedding in K.L. My sister wanted to watch a horror movie so she told me not to worry . That night , after the movie , I could not sleep at all . I kept thinking about the ghost with the long hair . I did not sleep the whole night . I left the lits on . I still could not sleep . I prayed and even said my rosary .

The next day , that's it .. no more horror movies for me .

No comments: