Thursday, October 29, 2009

the turning POINt in my life was when......

AGe : 5 years up to 6

  • When Selvam could spell buku and I could'nt.
  • I begged my mother to teach me how to read.
  • I played with fire at the backyard with my sister.
  • I do not know what I looked like .
  • I fell in school and I tampal lots and lots of plaster.


Primary 1
  • I still don't know what I looked like.
  • I cried everyday in school.
  • I made friends .
  • I played all day , finished my homework , slept and slept more.
Primary 2
  • I became the penolong in class.
  • I still played ..... nothing was in the mind/ brain .
  • I failed so well in my exams and ujian ...
  • I never had a crush on any boys .. so good !!!
Primary 3
  • Met more new friends and kept some and the ones that I did not like, I just threw them away.
  • I was not a drama queen.
  • I was petrified with Cikgu Aris but I liked Cikgu Sara ( don't ask ).
  • I went to the library.
Primary 4

  • I found out it was the same old stuff in school ...
  • I got restless.
  • I still had the same friends .
  • Oh, and my class teacher was Cikgu Ng Lai Hoe.
  • I fell down in school .
  • When I tersalah ambil my friend's bag .
  • I know what I looked like and it did not matter .
Primary 5
  • More exams and I went YUCk !!!
  • When I had to take part in sports and all I could do was stand at the sidelines ...
  • When I did not feel motivated at all ..
  • I saw what I looked like and it scared the living daylights out of me !!
Primary 6
  • Okay this is the end and I was like waiting to get a life at 12 and till this day the thought of going into secondary school did not do much for me ...
  • I failed more exams and was I bothered with the failure ? NOPE !!
  • I said goodbye to some friends .
  • I really , really know what I looked like and I loved it ........

No comments: