Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kaler - Kaler in my MInd...

Hmmm...... it's the end of the year and yes this where my kaler - kaler journey begins .. okay .. it's nice to see my shelves are empty .. of books .. then there is the filing of books .. kacang ... I sat earlier to blog about something but I was not sure where the post that I was about to blog was leading to .. having to think how to end my post , I deleted the whole thing ..


Right now everyone and I mean everyone right up to the kids even we teachers are getting antsier by the minute .... with the hols just round the corner , are we worried that we have to work through December ? Nooooooooooooooooooo you see , even with that we are already planning ... see, that is the beauty .. it's ok even if will only be a week but plan is plan right ?


My kaler - kaler pencils has gone short and today I was locked out of my classroom .. I don't know which genius did that .. or maybe there is someone who wants to sabo me .... it could be one of my students !!!!

I was not worried because I have the keys to the classroom and .. mind you as I got into my class I could'nt find my pencils ... hmmm ..... now how could that be ? Anyway , found it in the computer room .. wanna sabo me again ah ?

So my class was like a wild typhoon and we had to reshoot our class group photo because the photograper was such a clown that the shot tak jadi ..... Cameraman potong gaji ah !!!!!

It was easy getting them to pun on their graduation robes however the hardest part was to get them to sit still and pandang depan dan senyum ...... they were like .... ( the kids ) , 'Okay one more shot , one , two , three ..... they were saying what ever he( the camera man ) was saying and they were having a whale of a time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh , then it just got better and better , some wore slippers and we had to borrow shoes . They even had the cheek to tell me that the borrowed shoes were not to their taste .. Jeeezzz I mean c'mon y'all ...

In the end we had one big happy smilling class -- THE GRADS , CLASS OF 2009 ..
Sorry la , no photos to show :(

No comments: