Monday, September 7, 2009

Macam - Macam Aznil and mY DAD !!

My dad does not speak malay quite well and he normally would use Bahasa Pasar but he gets by . At times he would tell me to help him out , if he does not understand .

He proudly tells us that his Bahasa Malaysia has improved over the years . Mum and me would just go yeah right ! We try not sound so big shot about our bahasa too .

THere is one thing that my dad really likes to watch and that is Macam - Macam Aznil !! FOr a man who speaks Bahasa Pasar , he really enjoys the show . The moment it's on , he starts to laugh ... . Okay ,I got to hand it to Aznil . I mean his show really brings people together and I must congratulate him because his show seems to get through to my dad .

Aznil you rock my dad's world ...

No comments: