Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Project

Okay I have finally got over it and sunk it in into my head that I am the emcee and with that out of the way ... I have been assinged a craft project for the concert . Best part is all of the teachers have to do it and why do we torture ourseves with this ?


Simple. Each year we get the kids to do a simple hand work . It could be anything with any kind of materials. Once when these crafts are completed , we sell them at our concert do . The money which is raised will be donated to a charity home .

IDEAS ???????????????

Where and how to I get my ideas ?
Easy normally I would google for them or simply visit a site and from there I work towards it.

However, nothing seems easy for some . Like me ( as usual ) I mean I would read through of what kinda of craft that I am searching for but............ I would always change and improvise .

Then the next day , when I get to work , I pretend not to have any ideas for it and yawn and tell my fellow teachers that I have not for the love of art and craft found anything yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too good to be true . Just kidding . I mean it takes time and effort to get it done . Like so it will be a blast on my part and I know my kids will have fun .. Tata ..

No comments: