Friday, June 12, 2009

feeling Tickled Pink

It's a nice feeling tickled pink and try to say tickled pink as fast as you can.

I was searching for some images and happen to stumble upon some pictures of cup cakes . It was in pink and one of the lighter hues .

It got me thinking that all I wanted to do was think of those pink cupcakes which reminded me of soft baby toys ... Okay will not go there , I mean I like babies and all but this pink , .... it somehow got to me .


I remember now , when I was a little girl , all I could think of was pink cotton candy floss. They don't make them now like they used to . Those soft hues are forever long gone . It has been replaced with solid colors and it is way too sweet .


I remember how pink made me feel , like being in the clouds a place where I seem to escape when lessons got bored in school . However a certain teacher made sure that I was brought down to earth .. So happy head in the cloud was squashed .

What will ever be next ? I will stop thinking of the color pink and no more tickled pink !!!

No comments: