Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rm 50.00 smackeroonies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As promised the story .............. This happened the same day we had the black out . So after sending the children home , I was talking to my friend about the weekend .Yes the weekend , when our school maid , told me this ;

Maid : Teacher Audra , anak buah teacher Audra ada duit .
Me : ????????? ( DUit ?)
Maid:Dia main duit la teacher. Mari lihat . Aiyo ! Teacher wang lima puluh ringgit

la teacher.
I went in and asked my student ;

Me : Mana awak dapat duit ni ?
Student : ( Feeling takut already ) Mak saya bagi duit ni kat saya ,dia kata saya
boleh beli barang dengan duit ni.
Me : Awak ambil ke ?
Student :Tak la dia bagi saya aje .

Feeling angry already , I called the mother . Very clamly she said; Oh !
You know what this is one of the most normal days which I face as a teacher and RM 50.00 is not much . When I was in my ex kindy , my student brought in Rm 500.00 . The best part was , when he got to class he gave some of his friends the money . By the time we found out it was kinda too late . The kids went home with the money . Thankfully one of the parent called up the school and informed my principal . So we had to phone up the dad and told him what had happened .

We did the next best thing . The student , luckily could remember who he gave the money to and even named his friends so we were lucky enough to trace back all of the money .

Parents , please keep your purse /wallet/handbags/handphones away from your children !!!!

No comments: