Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Made MY MUm GO Green

My mum has started working partime and she has been so pretty busy to notice her kitchen , where she keeps all her stuff. I told her that I was willing to get her some containers to organize her shelf but no......................... she told me not to waste any money.

Yesterday , we brought her to IKEA and we saw some containers . Price not bad too . So I bought the containers for her then we went to TESCO and she said she needed bigger containers . OKay bought that for her also . But , she kept on saying no need to buy a lot .



We came home , I took out everything from her shelf and put whatever I could into the containers . It looks so much better now and so organized and my headache is gone . I see clean space and I can breathe now . Even my mum notice the difference now . Guess what ? She wants ... more containers now . Good no more plastic bags here and there .


Next , I will get her to shop by bringing her own bags but first I will have to buy some bags for her !!!! So when she goes out shopping, she can use them.


So when you are in my house the next time , please go and see her shelf . She is very proud of it .

Sorry no picture to show all of you :)

1 comment:

Just Us said...

apa lah no pic.. i was waiting to see nice organised shelves but no pic to see.. and what is with u and the 5th floor.. wait till u come to me then u will see no more 5th floor to go.. hahahahaha