Friday, March 27, 2009

This Is The BesT Sooo Far

Well this is the best that I could do with my blog . I mean I wanted to get a new blog skin and then I found out that it was easier said then done. TO which I went to see if I could follow the tutorials that you tube offered . But.......................................... and more of it to come , I could not understand. No ,I understood but it was the clicking and copying and pasting that I hated . So okay I did the best next thing that I knew . As usual I went to picka new template in my blog and came up with this .

Yeah , Yeah , but it's better than nothing . I wanted to find something that is me or my students but I guess I will Just have to settle for this , for now till.................... I get bitten by the blog skin bug once again . I wanted something bright , I got it alright , no more hiding behind dark and gloomy colors . So you can see me for me all brightly lit ... in a manner of speaking not me la !!!! But my blog that is quite colorful and bright . As they say "may your days be merry and bright .'

1 comment:

7578 said...

U did well :-) congratulations !!! i like the colour... pink and lime green my fav at the moment hehe..