Friday, March 27, 2009

The Disappearing Act

It's none other by yours truly and it is not done by Houdini himself . Timing is everything . Have you ever thought that how nice it would be if you just disappeared for awhile ?
Yeah just some time to yourself without anyone looking for you . Maybe just a little corner for yourself where you can unwind and forget about everything just for a minute ?

How I love to do that .......... hey wait a minute of course I can . See ... I can cause I can and you can't !! Not fair ? Life is never fair . When someone tells you that life is too short , please do tell them to take another route them . Then you hear what is their answer is . Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .

Back to where I was , and as I was saying I would love to disappear and what if I can't reappear ? Okay this is going no where and to all of you out there don't disappear too long , you will be missed and I can tell you that for sure !!

No comments: