Thursday, June 21, 2012

not so as i thought ...

what was to follow, caught me by surprise . it had a long time coming, but i was not sure when and i just couldn't decide. you could say that the good LORD has been on my side ..


at first it was a difficult decision but on the whole i know deep own in my heart it was a decision made right ..i turned down the offer to UM for a number of reasons and i felt a huge relief .


somehow, i'd like to think that every decision that we make, there is a silver lining ..after this was done and everyone was happy , i did the next thing ..


that is to deactivate my face book account ..that was another step, to which i felt that i needed to be away ..i mean why deactivate when you can just leave it an go whenever you felt like logging in ..


but that was not for me because i felt that i was addicted to it and no matter how tired i was, i would log in each day . it was getting to be a bore and i felt that i was boring the life out of me ...






so then i decided that with out my face book , i feel free, i can now do other stuff ...like read , talk,listen to the radio, pray , laugh an whatever makes a sane person ....


i don't mind , who knows i may just reactivate my face book account one day but when i do not know for now i am faceless and not bookless ..

No comments: