Monday, November 28, 2011

Seriously I say this Because ....

I had a tough time trying to sign into my blog today and the first thing that hit my mind was , 'Oh no, all of my posts have gone to blazers and back again.' Today, is kinda special for me . I have moved along and last night , we decided to put up the Christmas tree in our house. As usual, I am not so keen this year in celebrating Christmas . Now, I say this every year but when Christmas arrives, I am a sucker for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I have been saying, when you are at a certain age, you just want everything to pipe down. Maybe not, may be, it's because that I don't have children and being single, you just pipe down. But that a wrong attitude. I could visit orphanages, homes, just be around people. I could do that but I need a shove. Raise up your hands if you need shovin .... into the drain !!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, for a million time over, I still have not owned a camera I am taking my time!!!!!!( the camera has got nothing to do with this post) What is Christmas actually ? It's not about food , snow or presents but it's about the birth of Christ and spending time with loved ones . We come together to celebrate in a meaningful way , we give alms and offer up help to the needy . Today, I am going to feel good about celebrating Christmas . It's when I get past this month in faith and with faith, it's Christmas for me all the way . By the way, our lights went KAPUT!!! on us and we need to shop for some lights for the tree !!!

No comments: