Monday, August 8, 2011

so

i was thinking about my students today and how far they have gotten along not only me,being their teacher but also along with their friends . as we plodded along month after month , i can finally say that the time to say goodbye to them will come soon .


looking at their faces , and how i will miss them, made think about, when i was little too ...when i was little , i did not have anything to worry about .all i ever did was play and play i did ..



no worries , go ahead just play in fact , forget about homework , just go play ..those were the simple days that i remember so well . until i decided to be a grown up and i had no choice and it was not by choice !!!


and here i am now , looking at my students and very soon 10 years down the road , they too will have to grow up ......

so with all of these and what a stressful life we lead .. i just want to thank my students for hanging out with me and also thanks for reminding me that girls just wanna have fun !!!!

No comments: