Thursday, March 3, 2011

highly strung in G major

for the past two days , i have been busy reading and no matter what i faced at work i still made time not to only read the bible but also made time to do my usual reading . feeling very pleased with myself today , i managed to purchase 3 dress and a blouse online !!! highly strung !!!! yeah right !!!



then, that was not all .. on the way home i was thinking of getting a nozzle for my biscuit making ( macaroons)sure , i read and saw the tutorial on you tube and many said that they have been trying to make macaroons and it can be quite difficult to make too..

..well difficult .. smifficult ...!!! .. i will try my darn est ... i should have stopped at the bakery to get my supplies .. but i was rather beat and yes , highly strung too....


right now , all of i can think of is ............. chocolate , cakes , frosting ... oh , yes and doughnuts .. bought some for supper yesterday and they were good ...hmmm..

right now , all i can think about is macaroons .....

1 comment:

life-muses said...

ooh you're gonna make maccaroons! i wanna try!!! so call me i volunteer become ur tester :p