Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ever long sundays

my friend calls me up and tells me how lucky i am to have semester breaks ...and how lucky that i can go for holidays too .. which i normally do not go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waste , that was what she told me .....



while were talking and talking , i happen to tell her that, if i am not working on a monday , then my sunday would be longer than 24 hours and when i need to go to work on monday , the 24 hours for the sunday seems so much shorter ..

actually and frankly speaking, is a theory kinda thing and as we make this theories up ,i do believe it is ... but of course others have their own opinions as well...


seriously, that is what i believe it's like what..... deja vu .... hmmmmm not so and it's not something that is cliche so what is there a girl to do when she has holidays ?

just sit back and enjoy the week ahead ....

No comments: